2D. Cutting Food
Careful cutting is an outstanding feature of Chinese cuisine. All ingredients are cut into the same size to ensure even cooking of all the food with good flavor and attractive appearance.
- Peeling - taking the skin away, mostly in vegetables, before cutting.
- Slicing - cutting vertically down the ingredient in thin uniform strips in 2 inches long and around 1 inch wide and about 1/8 inch thick.
- Shredding - cutting ingredients into match stick or bean sprout size.
- Dicing - cutting into cube sizes 2 cm x 2 cm in length and width.
- Chopping or mincing - cutting into small pieces, as in ground meat.
Jika anda memiliki pertanyaan, harap tinggalkan pesan di halaman Facebook kami dan kami akan segera membalas persan anda
Kung mayroon po kayong mga katanungan, maari po na mag-iwan ng mensahe sa aming Facebook para po sa iba pang katanungan